The lights above me aren't working at the guy that replaces them has been out sick, therefore I have to resort to lamps! Although, one of them doesn't have a bulb....it's a tough life when you have to rough it and it gets dark at 2:30pmish.
For a few weeks ending about a month ago the lights in my office would turn off at random times throughout the day and then sometimes turn themselves back on if we waited long enough.
In a spur of the moment decision I accepted a job in Iqaluit and decided to start a new adventure in Nunavut. I moved here on November 5th, 2008, and will be making Iqaluit my home for the next 3-4 years.
I started this blog as a means of staying in touch with friends and family and to let them know what my life is like “up North”. I’m hoping that they will become insanely jealous of the -40Cish weather and want to come up for a visit and/or “the experience of a lifetime”! That said, start racking up those Aeroplan points people.
4 comments:
Got enough desk lamps?
The lights above me aren't working at the guy that replaces them has been out sick, therefore I have to resort to lamps! Although, one of them doesn't have a bulb....it's a tough life when you have to rough it and it gets dark at 2:30pmish.
For a few weeks ending about a month ago the lights in my office would turn off at random times throughout the day and then sometimes turn themselves back on if we waited long enough.
I think the better question is all those sticky notes......hope they are not your to do list!!
Post a Comment